Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Treasure Trove - April 6th, 2011

One of the blogs that I frequently visit is Ryckman Photography, twice a year she has a series she calls Ordinary to Extraordinary. Everyday for a month she finds some treasure in the ordinary and posts about it, with pictures of course. I have followed all the last three times she has done this with the last one just ending a few days ago. I was inspired to find my own treasure and post about it for a month, at the end I can look back and see the whole treasure trove. God has blessed me so much and I am so thankful to Him for filling my life with treasure.

Today my girls are 9 months old! It is so amazing to watch them grow and learn.Since the day they were born they have brought us so much joy, they are my treasure today and everyday. From sleepless nights with two tiny babies to finger food and learning to crawl life with them is always an adventure. I love them to bits.



What is your treasure today?

You can follow my treasure trove on Facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment