- Bring a stroller - we thought we would save space since we were only going for a weekend and not bring a stroller but little did we know you can wheel the stroller right up to the doors of the plane and then it will be there again when you get off. Handy.
- Bring Cheerios - We did this, snacks for little ones who love to move but must sit on your lap are helpful
- Only one baby can sit in each row because there is only one extra oxygen mask, we sat across the aisle from each other and it worked great
- 'Forbidden Toys' are handy when starting to descend - In general out girls are not allowed to play with our cell phones, however when they started getting really fussy on the way down the cell phones entertained and quieted them
- Bring Grandparents - They are great and don't mind when the baby grabs thier magazine or braclet ect.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Leaving on a Jet Plane
Flying with twins is an adventure! Recently we took the girls with us on a little weekend trip to Abbotsford for wedding. It was alot of fun and a nice short flight, I don't claim to be an expert but here are a few things I learnt about flying with babies (or baby)