Monday, October 22, 2012

Twins are awesome and so is my singleton

Almost every day I think to myself or say to Mike, 'I am so glad we have twins'

It is great, it really is.

Everytime they are up in their room laughing at one another, taking turns with their toys, walking somewhere together, helping each other get something done, playing together, talking to each other, copying each other, or hugging each other I know that all the craziness involved in having two two year olds is worth it.



Almost every day I think to myself or say to Mike, 'Cosette is so sweet, I love her so much'

She is great, she really is.

She is so easy going, loves to laugh at her sisters, fireman crawls all over the place, pulls herself up on things and says mum mum mum when she wants me.

I love all my girls to bits.

2 comments: