Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Snapshot : Take Out Your Real Camera

Having a camera on my phone has been a blessing and a curse. I find myself not taking out my 'real' camera to take photos of my girls for weeks because I always have my phone handy. I like to instragram and easier share photos with Mike and my phone works great for that. Sometimes the point of taking the photos is not to have amazing photos but to document some funny/cute moment and the phone just does the trick. BUT it is worth carrying around my camera and taking good photos of my girls. Last week on a trip to the park I took both my phone and my 'real' camera along to prove to myself it is worth taking out the camera.

Maybe this will encourage you to get your camera out, hangout with your kids and take some pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment