Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Success!

I felt a little silly running four washes just for two diapers and just hoped it would be worth it. After washing the Applecheeks 4 times in hot water without any soap I tried them once more and they did not leak! So there you have it folks, if your diapers leak don't give up on them right away, there is hope!

Now that I like Applecheeks again I will tell you one nice thing about their design. The opening for the covers is in the middle instead of the back where it usually is this allows the insert to agitate itself out in the wash so you don't have to remove it before washing. Clever.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meghan - Ilana from AppleCheeks™ here! If you notice any further problems with your diapers, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. I'm here to troubleshoot with you :)

    ilana [AT] applecheeks.com, or 877-827-7538

    ReplyDelete